SR: South Shore Gamers - July 8, 2000

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9 6:15 AM
      Session Report for July 08, 2000 (by Dave Bernazzani) is now
      available. We had 7 in attendance and played the following games (in
      rank order):

      Taj Mahal (ave rating=8.00)
      Manhattan (ave rating=7.88)
      Favoriten (ave rating=7.25)
      Detroit/Clev Grand Prix (ave rating=7.13)
      Ohne Furcht und Adel (ave rating=6.93)
      Metro (ave rating=6.67)

      I feel these are all very high average marks.

      For full details on the session, check out the report at:

      http://www.gis.net/~dber/SessionReport/08July2000.htm

      dber@...