Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Reminder - GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!...

  • Brian Stormont
    Message 1 of 182 , Jul 6, 2004
      At 08:51 AM 7/6/2004, you wrote:
      >We'll be on tour tonight at my house in Cumberland, RI. Don't fret
      >about me being in another state, because I'm really not that far from
      >MA; in fact, Mapquest says I'm only 2.2 miles from Mark's house.
      >Please contact me if you need directions.

      Sorry I couldn't make it tonight, Phil. I have to get ready for my trip to
      London. I'll try to pick up a copy of the LoTR Risk expansion for you.

      Cheers!
      Brian
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 182 of 182 , Oct 24, 2005

        GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!)

        Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2005
        Time: 6:30PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        Open gaming at my house in South Attleboro, unless it's the
        first Tuesday of each month when we're hosted by another GSG
        member.

        Email me (danger-mouse@...) if you are interested in
        attending.