Re: Reminder - GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!...

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 182 , Jul 6, 2004
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!)
      >
      > Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2004
      > Time: 6:30PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)
      >
      > Open gaming at my house in South Attleboro, unless it's the
      > first Tuesday of each month when we're hosted by another GSG
      > member.
      >
      > Email me (danger-mouse@c...) if you are interested in
      > attending (all our welcome!).

      We'll be on tour tonight at my house in Cumberland, RI. Don't fret
      about me being in another state, because I'm really not that far from
      MA; in fact, Mapquest says I'm only 2.2 miles from Mark's house.
      Please contact me if you need directions.

      - Phil

      Phil Alberg
      5 Terrace Ave.
      Cumberland, RI 02864
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 182 of 182 , Oct 24, 2005

        GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!)

        Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2005
        Time: 6:30PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        Open gaming at my house in South Attleboro, unless it's the
        first Tuesday of each month when we're hosted by another GSG
        member.

        Email me (danger-mouse@...) if you are interested in
        attending.