SdJ

  • AlanRMoon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      Thanks to everyone for the good wishes. As for a speech, here is what I said
      (more or less) at the Press Conference:

      "This was already the best year of my life because I got married in February.
      Winning this prize, as we say in America, is the icing on the cake.

      I would like to thank the members of the SdJ Jury. Like a game designer, they
      have created something from nothing. And the result of their creation is an
      award so significant and so prestigious, that it changes peoples' lives.

      Alan