Alan Moon, celebrity

  • Tery Gaudet
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      In Thursday's Boston Globe, in the "Names and Faces"
      column, generally reserved for entertainment
      celebrities and politicians, is a short paragraph
      congragulating Alan Moon on his win of the Spiel de
      Jahres, which they referred to as "the Academy Award
      of gaming". I guess Alan has arrived in local society
      . . .. .

      Tery

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
    • Matthew Horn