SSG: Game Bag

  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2004
      Hello,
      I'll be bringing the following....

      Wizard (Amigo Version)- I heard it's Wizard week.
      Ticket to Ride - Modern Classic
      Acquire (Bookshelf Format)- Old School Classic
      and other stuff.

      Peace,
      Kostas
    • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 10, 2004
        Hello,
        I'll be bringing the following....

        .Wizard (Amigo Version)- I heard it's Wizard week again!
        .Edel Stein & Reich
        .Royal Turf
        and other stuff upon request.

        #3 in Wizard,