Reminder - Galaxy Games Open Gaming

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 132 , Jul 1 8:02 AM

      Galaxy Games Open Gaming

      Date: Friday, July 2, 2004
      Time: 11:00AM - 8:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Galaxy Games on Post Road, Warwick hosts open gaming in their
      shop on Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays.

      Galaxy Games is located in the Airport Plaza, 1800 Post Road,
      Warwick, RI. The plaza is on the corner of Post and Airport Road
      and is easy to get to off of 95. From either north or south,
      take the TF Green Airport exit #13. Then take the Post Road
      off-shoot off of that exit ramp. Take a left onto Post Rd
      (heading north) and the plaza will be on the right about 2
      lights down.

      The phone number is 401-921-1299 and the owner and contact is
      Steve. Some games frequently played there are . . . Tigris &
      Euphrates, El Grande, Vinci, Acquire, Zombies, Muchkin, Evo,
      Star Wars Queens Gambit, Risk 2210, Carcassone, Chess, Family
      Business, etc. Steve is very knowledgeable about games (he's
      quite the avid gamer himself) and is always open to ideas and
      suggestions. He will order any game you want if they don't have
      it in stock and it's usually a really quick turnaround.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 132 of 132 , Apr 28, 2005

        Galaxy Games Open Gaming