SA: Inner Circle Gaming/SOG, Jun 7

  • Richard Spoonts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2004
      I will be hosting a joint session of Inner Circle
      Gaming and SOG at my place in Watertown on Monday,
      June 7. Doors open at 6 and close when the last
      barstool has lost its stability. I suspect that
      attendance will be quite high, so it is imperative
      that you let me know if you plan to attend. I hope
      that we will beat the former record of 16 gamers.

      Finally, if someone could bring a woman for Chris
      Lockheardt to flirt with, we would all be
      appreciative.

      Richard

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/