UG8 - Contest Suggestions?!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hi all...

      We are just 4 months from UG8 and are looking to put together a few simple
      contests for the day as we have for previous events. In the past we've had
      the Guess The Meeples, UG Geek Test, various Logic Puzzles, UG related
      crosswords, etc. If you have an idea for a simple contest for the day,
      please contact me off-list.

      Wanted: Old video games - Atari, Colecovision, NES, SNES, Genesis
      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)