Gaming/Movie weekend in Framingham June 26th-28th update

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      Had a nasty virus on my computer last week and had to reload everything from
      scratch, but this email should be safe. I Hope :o)

      Anyway, things are still on track for the weekend of the 26th-28th, assuming
      the magical cleaning fairy (aka mom) can help me get the house in order by
      then. I may need to add on another room for all the flea market stuff that's
      piled on the tables, but I'll do my best to get it out of the way so we can play
      games.

      Rob is once again working hard (right, Rob??) on a Haste Worte game for
      Saturday night. He's promised me very random and obscure categories this time
      (Don't worry - "B-movie scream queens whose last name begin with Q", "actors who
      starred in 'Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death' or 'Evil Alien
      Conquerors'", and "proposed 'Bubba Ho-tep' sequels" have already been rejected as
      categories.)

      Weather permitting, we still may cook out Saturday night, but I have been
      given a huge # of jars of hot peppers recently, so I may be obligated to cook up
      some chili. (And there's still plenty of "Dave's Ultimate Insanity" for
      another sucker to try.)

      I have been selling a bunch of my prize table stuff on Ebay (hey you guys
      don't want it for free, but some sucker out there is willing to pay me for it),
      but Amy has promised a painting and like I said I have plenty of jars of hot
      peppers so there will be prizes given out over the course of the weekend.

      Other notes:

      No camera crew this time (they are STILL editing the footage from last time,
      but Maria still expects it to air eventually).

      Haven't heard from Novalis, but Kimberley is still up for any SET
      challengers. Let me know if you are interested in challenging her. The rules are simple -
      you beat her and she kisses you. It has still never happened, and she assures
      me it never will.

      Mike is looking for pool players to challenge him (preferably women). If
      there are enough for a tournament, I'll donate a prize.

      Jill has been nice enough to donate a bunch of leftover beer from her
      Memorial Day party. If Bruce hasn't drunk it all by the 26th, it will be available.

      I finally bought a DVD player, so feel free to bring any cheesy movie you
      want to see, and I'll do my best to run it. Most of my stuff is still on VHS.

      That's all for now. Another update in about 2 weeks. For more information or
      directions feel free to email me: muttstain@...

      I look forward to seeing everyone during the weekend of the 26th if not
      before.

      -Matt