Re: Crazy Davo's Crazy Game Sale - Late Spring Edition!

  • ScottH.
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@g...> wrote:
      > Well... I had one a couple months back... but it's time again!

      > Mississippi Queen $15 (like new)
      > Black Rose Expantion $10 (new, not shrinked)
      > Combined MQ and Black Rose $20.

      If still available, I'll take the combo, hold the fries.
      How you doing Dave?
      I've been so busy latley, I barely have time to game, but still
      squeeze in GNAT on Fridays.
      Noreen and I will soon be buying a house too! P&S is all signed, bank
      is a go, just need the title search to complete. Sure is stressful!
      Oh, by the way, it is in East Bridgewater (I know you were wondering
      where). Game day to follow, when we actually move and get to clean the
      place up.

      Let me know about the MQ combo,
      ScottH.
    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2004
        David,

        It's times like these that make me think you belong in
        southern California.

        Richard

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/