Re: prototyping supplies?

  • mcdirge
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2 6:34 PM
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, J C Lawrence <claw@k...> wrote:

      > How are you cutting them?

      I'm not sure what they are called, but I was trying to cut with one
      of those square Bar cutters with a ruler along the side. With that
      thing no matter how you line it up there is trimming to do and the
      cheap one I have can only cut about 3 or 4 sheets at a time without
      binding up.

      I will look for a rotary one, thanks.
    • J C Lawrence
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2 8:00 PM
        On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 01:34:29 -0000
        mcdirge <mcdirge@...> wrote:
        > --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, J C Lawrence <claw@k...> wrote:

        >> How are you cutting them?

        > I'm not sure what they are called, but I was trying to cut with one of
        > those square Bar cutters with a ruler along the side. With that thing
        > no matter how you line it up there is trimming to do and the cheap one
        > I have can only cut about 3 or 4 sheets at a time without binding up.

        Ahh. That's a recipe for pain.

        > I will look for a rotary one, thanks.

        Its also worthwhile reading up on the various prototype manufacturing
        discussions on the BGDF.

        --
        J C Lawrence
        claw@... He lived as a devil, eh?