Crazy Davo's Crazy Game Sale - Late Spring Edition!

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
      Well... I had one a couple months back... but it's time again!

      I can deliver games at SSG, or arrange pickup with someone that
      goes to SSG, GSG or my D&D Sessions. Anyone that has given me
      some classic video games over the past 2 years (and you know who
      you are!) can take an additional 20% off these prices.

      China Moon $8 (new in shrink)
      Yucata' $15 (like new, early Rio Grande Games release)
      Quoridor $8 (like new)
      Mystery of the Nile $5 (like new)
      Kwa Do $3 (like new)
      The Awful Green Things from Outer Space $5 (like new, unpunched)
      Carat $12 - Queen Games (big box, like new)
      6 Billion $8 (like new)
      Cosmic Coasters $2 (new)
      Once Upon a Time $5 (storytelling game, good for kids)
      The Reef $5 (2P Kosmos currently with Eric Shultz)
      Castle $4 (Descartes, like new)

      Password 7th (1966) Edition $3 (got at yard sale, already had
      7th... most people will tell you the early editions from the 60's
      are the best)

      Mississippi Queen $15 (like new)
      Black Rose Expantion $10 (new, not shrinked)
      Combined MQ and Black Rose $20.

      Paypal or cash is fine. For those that know me... like new
      really means like new. Usually in perfect shape - no nicks or
      marks and everything bagged, etc. Stored in dry locations (no
      box warping, etc). They don't call it "In Bernazzani-like
      Condition" for nothing!

      Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Colecovision, NES, SNES, Genesis
      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
    • David Fontes
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
        > Once Upon a Time $5 (storytelling game, good for kids)

        Hey now, it's good for adults, too! True, I haven't found many adults who
        enjoy it as much as I do. Probably because most adults either try to win the
        game - NOT the point of it! - or are too bashful to let a potentially stupid
        story flow out of them. But, with a crowd of reasonably creative people that
        are comfortable enough with each other not to be afraid to look foolish,
        this can be a real hoot!
        -David
        =============
        David Fontes http://www.mmiusa.com/ookpik/
        dfontes@...
      • ScottH.
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@g...> wrote:
          > Well... I had one a couple months back... but it's time again!

          > Mississippi Queen $15 (like new)
          > Black Rose Expantion $10 (new, not shrinked)
          > Combined MQ and Black Rose $20.

          If still available, I'll take the combo, hold the fries.
          How you doing Dave?
          I've been so busy latley, I barely have time to game, but still
          squeeze in GNAT on Fridays.
          Noreen and I will soon be buying a house too! P&S is all signed, bank
          is a go, just need the title search to complete. Sure is stressful!
          Oh, by the way, it is in East Bridgewater (I know you were wondering
          where). Game day to follow, when we actually move and get to clean the
          place up.

          Let me know about the MQ combo,
          ScottH.
        • Richard Spoonts
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3, 2004
            David,

            It's times like these that make me think you belong in
            southern California.

            Richard

            http://messenger.yahoo.com/