Re: Hello from a new member

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2004
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@g...>
      wrote:
      > "John P. Cataldo" <cataldoj@c...> wrote:
      >
      > >Also, you should plan on attending Unity
      > >Games 8, on October 2, 2004
      > >(Waltham still, I believe).
      > >See also: http://www.unitygames.org/
      >
      > Yes! Quite right, John... I'm getting ready to "gear up" for the
      > UG8 push later this month. It's never too early to sign up
      > (we've got a few fooli...er hardy gamers already signed up for
      > the big day). It's always fun - and a great way for the local
      > boardgame community to come out in force and spend the day gaming
      > away.

      The only problem with it is that these events happen just 2x per
      year... and at unbalanced times... October and February... We really
      need one in June, just to make it more balanced.

      Tami
      -nope, not dropping hints today...
    • Kornfeld, Lewis A
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2004
        Yes I could use one last Unity Games in June before I move to Texas. There
        is a great game store in Dallas called the Game Chest, but the gamers don't
        seem to be very organized.

        > >Also, you should plan on attending Unity
        > >Games 8, on October 2, 2004
        > >(Waltham still, I believe).
        > >See also: http://www.unitygames.org/
        >
        > Yes! Quite right, John... I'm getting ready to "gear up" for the
        > UG8 push later this month. It's never too early to sign up
        > (we've got a few fooli...er hardy gamers already signed up for
        > the big day). It's always fun - and a great way for the local
        > boardgame community to come out in force and spend the day gaming
        > away.

        The only problem with it is that these events happen just 2x per
        year... and at unbalanced times... October and February... We really
        need one in June, just to make it more balanced.

        Tami
        -nope, not dropping hints today...

        Yahoo! Groups Links