Re: [Unity_Games] Best reviewers for board games?

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2004
      At 07:11 PM 6/2/2004 +0000, Chad wrote:

      >One of the things we want to do with our new games is try to get
      >them reviewed by people with good standing in the gaming community.
      >Who are the reviewers you listen to the most?

      Here's a few names you might want to get in touch with. These folks
      are respected and well known for their reviews in the board gaming community.
      Greg Schloesser (http://www.westbankgamers.com)
      Tom Vasel (I don't think he has a web site, but you can find his
      reviews on all the gaming related email lists, including this one)
      Rick Thornquist (http://www.gamefest.com/news/)
      Mik Svellov (http://www.brettboard.dk/)

      And there are probably others that I've forgotten about at the moment.

      As you can see there's a large and thriving board gaming community
      right in the area so feel free to call on us as a resource. There are
      groups all over the area (the YMG in North Providence is a couple of miles
      away from where I grew up) that would be happy to review, beta test, etc.

      And free up your calendar for Unity Games 8! It's a great way to
      network and get a pulse on the board gaming community here in eastern MA.

      Mark

      "Ankh" if you love Jenny Agutter.
      Philip Tallon