Quick SSG SR

  • dfisk_98
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2004
      SSG met as usual on Monday night at the Barnes & Noble Cafe in the
      Walpole Mall.

      In attendance (in order of appearence)

      Myself, Paul, Joe, Charles, David H, Steve, Mike, Pete

      We got off to a late start as I was initially wondering if anyone
      else was going to show up. Thankfully we quickly had a group of 6
      ready to play. After much consternation, it was decided (thanks to
      David) that we would start with Bluff (Liars Dice) and see if anyone
      else was going to show up.

      Bluff

      1) Steve
      2) David
      3) Me
      4) Joe
      5) Charles

      Charles was first out. Joe was doing quite well with all 5 dice
      remaining, until he hit two bad calls and lost 2 and then 3 back to
      back. I went out one by one and then it was a battle between Steve
      and David. David finally went down after Steve raised it to 6 fives
      with only 6 dice left leaving David with no choice but to call...and
      there were 6 fives.

      At this point Mike arrived and we split into two groups.

      San Juan
      Mike, Joe, David, Charles

      I believe Charles took this one

      Pueblo
      Myself, Steve, Paul

      I taught this building game to Steve and Paul (and took the win). 8-)

      Wizard
      Myself, Mike, Charles, David, Steve, Joe

      Don't remember the scores (though I have the scorepad back at
      home...), although I can say, I didn't win.