Re: [Unity_Games] [OT] Favorite shows that were immediately cancelled (was TheTick (was Heroes, Incorporated))

  • pldr
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2004
      I remember and liked Franks Place. BET runs it occasionally. I also
      liked Cop Rock, the In-Laws, Bette Midler's show, and When Things
      Were Rotten. I also regret the cancellation of the Hilarious House of
      Frightenstein. The local station (this was in Milwaukee) cancelled it
      after 5 weeks even though there were still hundreds of episodes
      available for them to use.

      Pete de Rosa