Re: SSG: The G(r)eek's Game Bag

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
      Kostas wrote:
      > Come Monday, I will be looking forward to talking about D&D, and
      > playing San Juan, or someone elses Oasis, Ticket to Ride or Und
      > Tschüss! (If someone is selling or trading Und Tschüss!, I am still
      > all ears).

      I'm up for trying San Juan and will bring both Und Tschuss! and
      Alexandros since Kostas and I seem to be in sync in our tastes. Of
      course I won't arrive until 8....

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
    • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
        Hey Eric,
        That sounds great to me, I will probably arrive after seven,
        depends on the commute.
        I'll even skip wizard this week. I'll give someone else a chance
        to win. (hahaha). What? I'm not chickening out.

        Peace,
        Kostas

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "W. Eric Martin" <eric@t...>