SSG: The G(r)eek's Game Bag

  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2004
      Hi,
      This Monday the game bag will hold.

      * Wizard (german) - I won last week, so I should be easy to beat now.
      * Die Fugger - I haven't played it in a while.
      * San Juan (english) - Read the rules might be able to teach it.
      * Medici (english) - I haven't played it in a while.
      * Ra (german) - I'm easy to beat in it.

      Come Monday, I will be looking forward to talking about D&D, and
      playing San Juan, or someone elses Oasis, Ticket to Ride or Und
      Tschüss! (If someone is selling or trading Und Tschüss!, I am still
      all ears).

      Also a big, I'm sorry to W. Eric Martin for not playing Und Tschüss!
      last Monday.

      --
      Peace,
      Kostas
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
        Kostas wrote:
        > Come Monday, I will be looking forward to talking about D&D, and
        > playing San Juan, or someone elses Oasis, Ticket to Ride or Und
        > Tschüss! (If someone is selling or trading Und Tschüss!, I am still
        > all ears).

        I'm up for trying San Juan and will bring both Und Tschuss! and
        Alexandros since Kostas and I seem to be in sync in our tastes. Of
        course I won't arrive until 8....

        Eric-4

        --
        W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2004
          Hey Eric,
          That sounds great to me, I will probably arrive after seven,
          depends on the commute.
          I'll even skip wizard this week. I'll give someone else a chance
          to win. (hahaha). What? I'm not chickening out.

          Peace,
          Kostas

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "W. Eric Martin" <eric@t...>