Re: [Unity_Games] New Game Company Announcement

  • Constantine von Hoffman
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
      hmmmm, do i give my money to alan or to those nice nigerians who keep
      sending me all that email?

      At 03:08 PM 4/1/2004, you wrote:
      >A prospectus is available if anyone is interested in becoming an investor
      >in Green Cheese Games.

      Constantine

      Against Gay Marriage? ... Don't Have One
      -- Rick Jenkins
    • Eric Shultz
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
        --- Mark Edwards <danger-mouse@...> wrote:
        > You know I've got a little bit of savings and if
        > I refinance again I
        > can scrape even more money together. Hmmm, I'd say
        > about $45,000
        > dollars. I'd love to get in on the ground floor on
        > a project like
        > this. Where do I sign!

        Don't forget your children Mark. They could get you a
        few more grand. You could just sell them to Alan.
        Now that he's married, he'll be looking to start a
        family, right?

      • Matthew Horn
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
          Dont send anything to the Nigerians. I got screwed.