Re: [Unity_Games] What Saw Table Time In Q1

  • Walter Hunt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
      On Apr 1, 2004, at 1:43 PM, Matthew Horn wrote:

      > >>Einfach Genial
      >
      > What the hell is up with Einfach [Everything] these days? What does
      > it mean?

      It means "simple". In this form it means "simply".

      Walter H. Hunt
      hotc@...
      http://www.walterhunt.com/

    • W. Eric Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
        Craig Massey wrote:
        > And there are several that were played for the first time that I want
        > to explore more. Alexandros is one of those that needs more
        > exploring, but the game really hurts my head. In my one playing of
        > it, I had the hardest time seeing the board and trying to come up
        > with a reasonable move. I can't often be accused of slow play and
        > over analyzing, but this game just killed me. If this happens during
        > the second play, I'll have to avoid it because I was really
        > irritating myself.

        Our group botched the first playing because I confused several rules.
        The second attempt went much better, although one player called it "an
        exercise in frustration." I really admire the gameplay, though, and
        although choices on moving Alexander are sometimes limited, you can
        usually set up the board and cards to your advantage.

        So far I enjoy Alexandros even more than Clans and Cartagena, both of
        which I'd play at any time. Hope your second play goes smoother....

        Eric-4

        --
        W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net