SA: free Magic Darksteel tournament

  • flyingsheep
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2004
      Hi there,

      I'm running a free casual Darksteel tournament at my house in Maynard tomorrow, and I need a sixth player.

      There's no cost to particpate, but you won't keep the cards you open and play with. Each player will open 5 booster packs of Darksteel (the latest set) and add basic lands to create a deck of 40 cards or more.

      We'll start at 11 AM and finish up whenever. There's only slot available, so it goes to the first person to reply to this email. Please email me offlist at (chip at FlyingSheep.com).

      Thanks!
      .chip