April Fools, apparently

  • Josh Bluestein
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      Remember that clever joke I told about me hosting SOG next Monday
      night (April 5th), in Westford? Well, it was all a big lie. And I
      have to come clean.

      Instead, Rob Elking is hosting SOG on April 5th in Sudbury. It looks
      as though I will be hosting SOG on April 12th, although considering
      the driving force behind all of this rescheduling (aka my wife), it's
      really anybody's guess. I'll keep you posted. Until then, remain on
      the edge of your chair.

      Josh
    • elkind_rob@emc.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
        Josh, thank you for the promotion - I knight you Sir Josh of Westford.

        Unfortunately, I will be unable to host this coming Monday to the holiday.

        -Rob "the King" Elkind