Re: [Unity_Games] New Game Company Announcement

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
      Alan,

      At 03:08 PM 4/1/2004 -0500, AlanRMoon@... wrote:

      >I wanted to let everyone know that today I have finalized plans to start my
      >new game company Green Cheese Games. The first three games will be
      >released at
      >Essen in October. Here are brief descriptions:

      That sounds ***GREAT!!!*** Good luck!

      >I never thought I would start another company after blowing away White Wind
      >in 1997, but the times they are a changing. And who says the Moon can't be
      >made
      >of Green Cheese? A prospectus is available if anyone is interested in
      >becoming an investor in Green Cheese Games.

      You know I've got a little bit of savings and if I refinance again I
      can scrape even more money together. Hmmm, I'd say about $45,000
      dollars. I'd love to get in on the ground floor on a project like
      this. Where do I sign!

      Mark

      "Logan... you Renewed."
      Francis-7
    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2004
        At 05:12 PM 4/1/2004 -0500, Mark Edwards wrote:
        > You know I've got a little bit of savings and if I refinance again I
        >can scrape even more money together. Hmmm, I'd say about $45,000
        >dollars. I'd love to get in on the ground floor on a project like
        >this. Where do I sign!

        Come to think of it. If I dip into the kids' college fund I can come
        up with another 2 or 3 thousand dollars. Man this is gonna be great!

        Mark

        "Logan... you Renewed."
        Francis-7
      • Constantine von Hoffman
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
          hmmmm, do i give my money to alan or to those nice nigerians who keep
          sending me all that email?

          At 03:08 PM 4/1/2004, you wrote:
          >A prospectus is available if anyone is interested in becoming an investor
          >in Green Cheese Games.

          Constantine

          Against Gay Marriage? ... Don't Have One
          -- Rick Jenkins
        • Eric Shultz
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
            --- Mark Edwards <danger-mouse@...> wrote:
            > You know I've got a little bit of savings and if
            > I refinance again I
            > can scrape even more money together. Hmmm, I'd say
            > about $45,000
            > dollars. I'd love to get in on the ground floor on
            > a project like
            > this. Where do I sign!

            Don't forget your children Mark. They could get you a
            few more grand. You could just sell them to Alan.
            Now that he's married, he'll be looking to start a
            family, right?

          • Matthew Horn
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
              Dont send anything to the Nigerians. I got screwed.