Konstantine The Geek's: Quarterly Stats

  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Blurb and then Stats Below

      Q1 Review: Played lots of games, had a great time at UG7, SSG, GNAT
      and RPGing on Tuesdays. Only sad part is if it wasn't for tasty
      Easter lamb and a new job, I would have been counting down the days
      to GOF in Q1. (For all you kind hearted GOF folk, play one for
      Kosta).

      Q2 Outlook: Really looking forward to; San Juan, Ticket to Ride
      (hoping for some UP meets TransAmerica, mixed with some Alan Moon
      magic), and Blue Moon (hopefully a Knizia meets MTG type of game).

      I would like to play more: Wizard, Crokinole, Santiago, Oasis, El
      Grande, San Marco, Cribbage, Kseri and Backgammon.

      Q1 Stats
      Games Played: 173
      Unique: 82

      10+ Plays
      Wizard 16 (Weekly at SSG)
      Crokinole 11 (A UG staple)

      5+ Plays
      Liar's Dice 8
      Puerto Rico 7
      RA 7
      Hick Hack in Gackelwack 6
      TransAmerica 6
      Cant Stop 5

      4 Plays
      Santiago (I like it so far, lots of screwage in it.)

      3 Plays
      Coloretto
      Guillotine
      Munchkin
      Scarab Lords
      Wyatt Earp
      Zirchus Flocati

      2 Plays
      6 Nimmt!
      Amun-Re
      Ave Caesar
      Carcassonne
      Cities and Knights of Catan, The
      Clash of the Lightsabers
      Die Fugger (like it, but no one wants to play)
      Europa Tour (like it, but no one wants to play)
      Kardinal und König
      King Lui
      Lost Cities (The Uberplay PC version is very nice)
      LOTR The Confrontation
      Mutiny
      Oasis (I see a lot more table time for this game)
      Risk: LOTR Trilogy
      Titan: The Arena
      Where's Bob's Hat?
      Zauberschwert & Drachenel

      1 Play
      10 Days in the USA
      Africa
      Alexandros (like it, but no one wants to play)
      Alhambra
      Arc of the Covenant
      Arena Maximus
      Attika (like it, but no one wants to play)
      Axis & Allies: Europe
      Bang!
      Battle Line (like it, but no one wants to play)
      Battleball
      Blockus
      Compatibilty
      Cribbage
      Edel, Stein & Reich
      El Grande (like it, but I cant teach it)
      Expedition
      Flaschenteufel
      Formula Dé Mini
      High Society
      Igloo Pop
      Illuminati
      Janus
      Kaleidos
      Kseri (with Easter coming, this and Backgammon should get a bump in
      game play)
      LOTR Book Trivia
      Medici (like it, but no one wants to play)
      Metro
      Nicht die Bohne!
      Paris Paris
      Ricohet Robot (need to play more)