Evil Konstantine's monthly stats for March 2004

  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Overall:
      The month was fun, filled with birthday parties, parades, RPG's, and
      hanging with old and new friends.

      Unfortuatley this leads to the bad news of a second month in a row
      with a drop in board game play, but there was an increase in RPG
      play.

      Stats:
      March 2004:
      Total games played: 41
      Unique games played: 30
      New Games: 08
      Total gaming "sessions": 13 (Board game only: 7)

      Games played more than twice this month:
      Wizard 4
      Ra 3

      New games to me this month:
      Oasis, being the best new game and San Marco, Und Tschuss!, Igloo
      Pop joining the must play again (all are on my must own list, except
      for San Marco which I already own).

      .Oasis (love it, cant wait to play it some more. A game where you
      have to be cutthoat to win.)
      .San Marco (great divide and choose concept, I just need to figure
      out what is the best way to divide that cards.)
      .Und Tschuss! (nice quick filler game)
      .Flaschenteufel (art is second rate, but game play seems nice after
      one playing)
      Igloo Pop (I need to get my ears checked)
      Compatibilty (Not Compatable with David Fontes, but I still like
      him).
      Arena Maximus (would rather play other racing games, and Richard
      Spoonts is so mean).
      Africa (kind of boring)

      Session Breakdown:

      SSG: 5 Sessions, 16 Games played, with lots of D&D Talk. Like all
      the games I played.
      Wizard 4
      Coloretto 2
      King Lui 2
      Oasis 2
      6 Nimmt! 1
      Amun-Re 1
      Ricochet Robot 1
      Santiago 1
      Torres 1
      Wyatt Earp 1

      GNAT: 2 Sessions, 11 Games played (all Unique, with lots of trash
      talking) Didnt like Africa.
      Ra 1
      Africa 1 Only game I didn't like
      Arena Maximus 1
      Compatibility 1
      Flaschenteufel 1
      Igloo Pop 1
      San Marco 1
      Settlers of Catan 1
      Und Tschuss! 1
      Web of Power 1
      Zirkus Flohcati 1

      OS 4 general sessions, (All pre Shadow Run or Rifts, with lots of
      alcohol talk)
      Ra 2
      Lost Cities 2
      Expedition 1
      Illuminati 1 Only game I didn't like
      Kseri 1
      LOTR: Conf. 1
      Munchkin 1
      TransAmerica 1

      LISA 2 random gaming sessions (with lots of Clinton is nicer than
      Framingham talk).
      Carcassonne 2
      Crokinole 2 (cheap board)