Re: [Unity_Games] SSG: In the Game Bag

  • Eric Shultz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
      > Will be looking forward to playing Santiago,

      I'm tired of winning Santiago.

      > or someone elses Oasis,

      I'm tired of losing at Oasis, but I might play
      anyways.

      > or Und Tsch�ss! (if someone is selling or trading
      > Und Tsch�ss!, I'm
      > all ears).

      Never heard of it, but I'll play anything once.

      Speaking of which, I hope you haven't given up on El
      Grande at SSG. I'd like to play sometime.

      I'd also like to try Entdecker if you or someone else
      has it.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
        Eric wrote:

        > I'd also like to try Entdecker if you or someone else
        > has it.

        I have it and will gladly put it in the SSG game bag for the next few weeks
        in an effort to get it to the table.

        daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
        http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)