Re: [Unity_Games] New Member/Intro/RPGs

  • Mark J. Edwards
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2004
      Hi Dave,

      This list is primarily devoted to board and card games. Although there
      are a few RPGers amongst us, you'd probably have a lot more luck finding a
      group on a list that's more RPG-centric. If you haven't already done so
      search for the "BostonGamers" yahoo group. The name is a bit misleading as
      the membership is from all over eastern MA. There are a lot of RPG folks
      on that list.

      Good luck!
      Mark

      At 05:53 AM 3/24/2004 -0800, David Perkinson wrote:

      >Hey, folks,
      >
      >My name is Dave. I'm new to the list, so I thought
      >I'd quickly introduce myself.
      >
      >I'm 33 and have been playing RPGs since I was in 4th
      >grade. I have a large collection of different RPGs,
      >and I am currently looking for people interested in
      >starting a gaming group. Conversely, I'd be happy to
      >join an already existing group.
      >
      >D&D has been my favorite for many years, but I also
      >love GURPS, Traveller, and I'm hoping one day to find
      >people to play I.C.E. (Rolemaster.)
      >
      >Anyway, I just thought I'd put my info out there and
      >see if there are any nibbles.

      "Logan... you renewed!"
      Francis-7