Crazy Davo's Crazy Game Sale!

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 20, 2004
      Yes... it's that time of year again! Closet cleaning and need
      to make room for some new games!

      Prices are firm but low (insert Matt Horn joke here). Condition
      varies, but I take great care of all my games (as most here will
      tell you) - parts bagged and generally everything like new (some
      games were used when I got them - any serious issues with the
      games are noted below)

      We the People - Avalon Hill (bought new, played once) $40
      Squad Leader -AH $10 (used, some wear but in good shape)
      Guns of August - Avalon Hill $5 (used, some wear but good shape)
      Tactics II - AH $5 (used, some wear, good shape)
      Mystery of the Nile $5 (like new)
      Gargon $3 (like new)
      Dia de los Muertos $3 (like new)
      Kwa Do $3 (like new)
      Titicaca $20 (is new!)
      Finale - OOP Kosmos 2P $10 (like new)
      The Reef - Kosmos $8 (like new)
      Europa Tour $7 (like new)
      Carat $12 - Queen Games (like new)
      6 Billion $8 (like new)
      Urland $25 (like new)
      Vino $25 (like new)
      Hugger Mugger $2 (like new)

      You can check reviews at www.boardgamegeek.com or the online
      database of your choosing. Paypal accepted. Cash is fine. I can
      arrange pickup at SSG or give them to someone at SSG or Bob-Day,
      GSG, etc.

      Remember... at Crazy Davo's the prices are so low... they're
      *INSANE*.

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
    • Terry Egan
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 20, 2004
        Dave,

        If you go an earlier e-mail from me please ignore it.
        I was in the middle of formatting a reply and hit send
        (this reply mistake might even have gone to the whole
        list ... damn!)

        Anyway. I would be interested in the following:

        > Dia de los Muertos $3 (like new)
        > Finale - OOP Kosmos 2P $10 (like new)
        > Europa Tour $7 (like new)
        > Hugger Mugger $2 (like new)

        If they're available, let me know! There's enough
        traffic between SSG and GNAT that we should be able to
        pass the money and games easily!

        Lookin' forward to seeing you at the Gathering!

        -Terry

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 20, 2004
          Sorry everyone ... this was obviously supposed to be
          directed to Dave off-list.

          -Terry

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
            Well... I had one a couple months back... but it's time again!

            I can deliver games at SSG, or arrange pickup with someone that
            goes to SSG, GSG or my D&D Sessions. Anyone that has given me
            some classic video games over the past 2 years (and you know who
            you are!) can take an additional 20% off these prices.

            China Moon $8 (new in shrink)
            Yucata' $15 (like new, early Rio Grande Games release)
            Quoridor $8 (like new)
            Mystery of the Nile $5 (like new)
            Kwa Do $3 (like new)
            The Awful Green Things from Outer Space $5 (like new, unpunched)
            Carat $12 - Queen Games (big box, like new)
            6 Billion $8 (like new)
            Cosmic Coasters $2 (new)
            Once Upon a Time $5 (storytelling game, good for kids)
            The Reef $5 (2P Kosmos currently with Eric Shultz)
            Castle $4 (Descartes, like new)

            Password 7th (1966) Edition $3 (got at yard sale, already had
            7th... most people will tell you the early editions from the 60's
            are the best)

            Mississippi Queen $15 (like new)
            Black Rose Expantion $10 (new, not shrinked)
            Combined MQ and Black Rose $20.

            Paypal or cash is fine. For those that know me... like new
            really means like new. Usually in perfect shape - no nicks or
            marks and everything bagged, etc. Stored in dry locations (no
            box warping, etc). They don't call it "In Bernazzani-like
            Condition" for nothing!

            Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Colecovision, NES, SNES, Genesis
            daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
          • David Fontes
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
              > Once Upon a Time $5 (storytelling game, good for kids)

              Hey now, it's good for adults, too! True, I haven't found many adults who
              enjoy it as much as I do. Probably because most adults either try to win the
              game - NOT the point of it! - or are too bashful to let a potentially stupid
              story flow out of them. But, with a crowd of reasonably creative people that
              are comfortable enough with each other not to be afraid to look foolish,
              this can be a real hoot!
              -David
              =============
              David Fontes http://www.mmiusa.com/ookpik/
              dfontes@...
            • ScottH.
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 2, 2004
                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Dave Bernazzani <daveber@g...> wrote:
                > Well... I had one a couple months back... but it's time again!

                > Mississippi Queen $15 (like new)
                > Black Rose Expantion $10 (new, not shrinked)
                > Combined MQ and Black Rose $20.

                If still available, I'll take the combo, hold the fries.
                How you doing Dave?
                I've been so busy latley, I barely have time to game, but still
                squeeze in GNAT on Fridays.
                Noreen and I will soon be buying a house too! P&S is all signed, bank
                is a go, just need the title search to complete. Sure is stressful!
                Oh, by the way, it is in East Bridgewater (I know you were wondering
                where). Game day to follow, when we actually move and get to clean the
                place up.

                Let me know about the MQ combo,
                ScottH.
              • Richard Spoonts
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 3, 2004
                  David,

                  It's times like these that make me think you belong in
                  southern California.

                  Richard

                  http://messenger.yahoo.com/