Looking for Rules/parts list for "Stratgeic Command" by Transogram

  • brian6667
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2004
      All,

      Putting out a call for help here...does anyone know of or own a
      copy of a game called "Strategic Command" by Transogram?
      A friend of mine has a copy of the game itself, but has lost the
      rules and parts list and I'm hoping someone here might have a copy
      of the information so we could nab a photocopy or scan.
      The game is made up of a vertical play board with a lot of holes
      drilled into it with a sort of metal screen in the center of the
      hole. It looks like each palyer places magnetic pieces into the
      holes on his/her side of the board and the pieces will repel each
      other if both players move pieces to the same hole.
      Any information about this game would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks in advance,

      Brian