RE: [Unity_Games] Spielboy [0T]

  • Eric Shultz
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
      --- Matthew Horn <mhorn@...> wrote:
      > I demand a recount!

      Don't worry, Matt. Adults working in business can't
      see your site. But schools use cheaper filtering
      software, or none at all. Millions of children across
      the world can still see Lindsey Buccilli's breasts
      pressed up against a section of pitchcar track.

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • mrhaleon
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Eric Shultz <swift_4@y...> wrote:

        > Don't worry, Matt. Adults working in business can't
        > see your site. But schools use cheaper filtering
        > software, or none at all. Millions of children across
        > the world can still see Lindsey Buccilli's breasts
        > pressed up against a section of pitchcar track.

        Which reminds me... you selling your copy of Pitchcar, Matt?

        --Campbell