Spielboy [0T]

  • elkind_rob@emc.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
      Well Matt you've made it to the big time - your site has actually been rated
      and classified by websense (our web content filter software).
      The bad news is that it's classified as a sex site and thus access is
      blocked from within the company's network. I guess being in security has
      some advantages since I can alter the filter's settings ;-)

      -Rob

      > Rob Elkind
      Information Security Engineer
    • Andrew W
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
        > The bad news is that it's classified as a sex site and thus access
        is
        > blocked from within the company's network. I guess being in
        security has
        > some advantages since I can alter the filter's settings ;-)
        >
        > -Rob

        Rob, Let us know how you change the settings. Are there four possible
        combos of sex (Y/N) and blocked (Y/N)? If so, it's not clear to me
        what you will choose...

        Andrew
      • Matthew Horn
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
          I demand a recount!

        • Eric Shultz
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
            --- Matthew Horn <mhorn@...> wrote:
            > I demand a recount!

            Don't worry, Matt. Adults working in business can't
            see your site. But schools use cheaper filtering
            software, or none at all. Millions of children across
            the world can still see Lindsey Buccilli's breasts
            pressed up against a section of pitchcar track.

            http://search.yahoo.com
          • mrhaleon
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2004
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Eric Shultz <swift_4@y...> wrote:

              > Don't worry, Matt. Adults working in business can't
              > see your site. But schools use cheaper filtering
              > software, or none at all. Millions of children across
              > the world can still see Lindsey Buccilli's breasts
              > pressed up against a section of pitchcar track.

              Which reminds me... you selling your copy of Pitchcar, Matt?

              --Campbell