Evil Konstantinos forces his monthly stats for February 2004 on you!

  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 8:57 AM
      Hello,
      A other good month of gaming. From lots of gaming at UG7 to my
      normal gaming with other groups. Only bad news was I only made one
      Friday session (I blame Elvis), and I didn't play any games with
      Lisa (I blame school).
      Gaming wise: First I got more than a few chances to play Crokinole
      on a super fast board. (My Hand-Eye is down, but I know what I'll be
      buying for myself on my birthday). Second I got to play Santiago a
      few times more, it has become my favorite new game (Dont know why,
      but its fun for me).
      Got to play W. Eric Martin's game, fun to play, and good luck to
      Eric on it. Finally I got to learn UP and El Grande from some
      ringers. I loved both games and a thanks to my teachers.
      Looking forward to more Santiago, Ra, El Grande. Hopefully I'll
      get my hands on Alexandros and get some games of that in.

      February 2004:
      Total games played: 54 (down from 78 in January)
      Unique games played: 29 (down from 45 in January)
      Total gaming sessions: 12 (down from 18 in January)

      Games played more than twice this month:
      Crokinole 7
      Wizard 6
      Cant Stop 4
      Liar's Dice 4

      New games to me this month:
      Arc of the Covenant 1 (Good group, boring game)
      Blockus 1
      El Grande 1
      Kaleidos 1
      LOTR Book Trivia 1
      Union Pacific 1
      W. Eric Martin's Game 1

      Session Breakdown: http://www.geocities.com/knikolai/Feb04.htm

      UG: 1 Event, 17 Games played (11 Games)
      Crokinole 7

      SSG: 4 Sessions, 15 Games played
      Wizard at 5 plays was the only multi played game.

      OS: 6 Sessions, 18 Games played
      Liar's Dice 4
      Cant Stop 3
      Titan: The Arena 2
      TransAmerica 2

      GNAT: 1 out of 2 sessions (not bad), 3 Games played.
      Got to learn UP and El Grande in one night. Got to love that.

      Online (NOT PART OF LIST)
      PR : Only a few times.
      Kseri (Partnership): Way to many (getting ready for the summer)
      Backgammon: Way to many (getting ready for the summer)

      2004 Greater than 5 plays:
      Wizard 12
      Crokinole 11
      Liar's Dice 8
      Puerto Rico 7
      Shadowrun 7 (RPG) Campaign is ending, Rifts & D&D campaigns starting.

      --
      Evil Chairman of the Boards,
      Kostas