SSG: Game Bag

  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 15, 2004
      Hi,

      Would anyone also be up for Titan: the Arena or Battle Line?

      Bag will have: Taj Mahal, Web of Power, Adel Verp, Titan: The Arena,
      Battle Line, Wizard, Meuterer.

      Hope to play:
      Category1: Taj/WoP/AV and
      Category2: T:tA/BL and
      Category3: Wizard.

      --
      Chairman of the Boards,
      Kostas
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 19, 2004
        Hi,
        This monday the game bag will hold.

        * Ra (which is also for trade)
        * Amun-Re (for those who like to see me lose)
        * 6 Nimmt! (for those who do not want to play with Chuck)
        * Wizard (for those who want to lose)
        * Die Fugger (for those who like bent cards)
        * Santiago (a very nice game, indeed!)

        Looking forward to playing either Santiago or Oasis (I dont have
        Oasis, yet!).

        --
        More Pontiakos than you,
        Kostas
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 19, 2004
          At 05:06 PM 3/19/2004 +0000, Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis wrote:

          >Hi,
          > This monday the game bag will hold.
          >
          >* Ra (which is also for trade)

          What are you looking for Kostas?

          Mark

          "Head! Pants! Now!! Move that melon of yours and get the paper if you
          can... hauling that gargantuan cranium about." -- Stuart MacKenzie
        • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 6, 2004
            Hello,
            I will be showing up with Saint Petersburg, GOA, and Wizard (Amigo
            version...only the best of Wizard decks at SSG).
            I'll be looking forward to trying out Saint Petersburg. I even read
            the rules, so I should be able to teach the game to other eager
            players.

            Big Bad Flicker,
            Kostas Krokinolidis
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 6, 2004
              "Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis" <knikolai@...> wrote:

              >Hello,
              >I will be showing up with Saint Petersburg,
              >GOA,

              I also have both games (the RGG games versions came in this week)
              and have played both though it's been a while. I will re-read the
              rules to Goa and get that prepared so we can easily cover both of
              these new games (both are really good, IMO).

              Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Colecovision, NES, SNES, Genesis
              daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
            • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 20, 2004
                Hello,
                I will be bringing Runebound, Saint Petersburg, Goa, Mausen and
                Wizard (Amigo Version) on Monday.
                I would like to play Goa, but will be willing to teach Runebound
                (but it is a 2 hour game - and is compared to Talisman, but more
                friendly. I like it but others might not).

                Peace,
                Kostas
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 20, 2004
                  "Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis" <knikolai@...> wrote:

                  >I would like to play Goa

                  Count me in!

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 2, 2004
                    Hello,
                    I'll be bringing the following....

                    Wizard (Amigo Version)- I heard it's Wizard week.
                    Ticket to Ride - Modern Classic
                    Acquire (Bookshelf Format)- Old School Classic
                    and other stuff.

                    Peace,
                    Kostas
                  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jul 10, 2004
                      Hello,
                      I'll be bringing the following....

                      .Wizard (Amigo Version)- I heard it's Wizard week again!
                      .Edel Stein & Reich
                      .Royal Turf
                      and other stuff upon request.

                      #3 in Wizard,