A first post...

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2000
      Just to see if it all works as expected.

      dber@...
    • Campbell MacInnes
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 16, 2001
        Out of curiousity, I dug back into the first post on the list (below).

        So Dave, has it all worked as you expected?

        --Campbell

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 16, 2001
          Campbell wrote:

          > Out of curiousity, I dug back into the first post on the list (below).
          >
          > So Dave, has it all worked as you expected?

          That's an interesting question. I would say no. About 4600+ messages
          later the UG list has certainly become more popular than I anticipated. I
          really wasn't sure it would live beyond a few weeks (ok, so I'm not exactly
          an optimist - more of a realist). I'm surprised at the sheer number of
          gamers in the area. I am very grateful for the participation of those who
          use the list. And very appreciative of the time and effort those who run
          game sessions for use to enjoy using the list as a catalyst. I'm especially
          happy now that I can open up my South Shore Gamers with the new church hall
          venue and use the list as a coordination point (a week from Saturday we are
          back on regular Saturday SSG schedule).I know there are times when the sheer
          volume of it all is overwhelming, but I'm thankful for everyone who have
          participated and even those who have stood by during the sometimes awkward
          growth spurts.

          Above all, I hope the UG list has been of service to the gaming community.
          When it ceases to do so, I'll lead the charge to disband it. Until then -
          go UG!

          dber@...
        • The Quivering Messiah
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 16, 2001
            Happy birthday, Charles!

            - Ben Peal
          • Charles Glaser
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 16, 2001
              Thanks for the Birthday wish Ben....It looks like I am going to miss another
              Unity Games....I am going to be in Montreal for my Birthday this weekend...

              Everyone have much fun gaming

              Charles