Unity Games I

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      Kostas just pointed out the Unity Games I original website to me (which I
      hadn't seen in years and has reminded me that I need to move the content
      over to our new www.unitygames.org website).

      For anyone interested in seeing the very first big UG event:

      http://www.geocities.com/dbergis/UnityGamesI.htm

      Some of you have been to each and every event since - and it's nice to
      continue to see old friends along with new faces!

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)