Re: Gaming group wanted.

  • robertvosper@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
      Argh, I have to work this weekend so I cant attend...I work at Games
      People Play in Cambridge, so if I have to miss it due to work, at
      least I'll be surrounded by games anyway.

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Mark Edwards <danger-mouse@c...>
      wrote:
      > At 09:28 PM 2/2/2004 +0000, robertvosper@h... wrote:
      > >I am a 24 year old guy looking to find a gaming group in the Boston
      > >area. I enjoy playing Euro games like El Grande, Puerto Rico, etc.,
      > >but convincing my friends to play is like pulling teeth unless its
      > >Apples to Apples or Time's Up. If you have a group that could use
      an
      > >extra, or are interested in forming a group, drop me an email.
      >
      > Bob,
      >
      > Come on over to Unity Games 7 this coming Saturday. It's being
      held in
      > Waltham, check out www.unitygames.org for details. It's a great
      > opportunity to meet some of the folks that make up various gaming
      groups in
      > and around Boston. I guarantee that you'll have a good time!
      >
      > Mark
      >

      > If you like board games and live in Eastern MA or the surrounding
      areas
      > check out Unity Games -- www.unitygames.org
      >
      > "Head! Pants! Now!! Move that melon of yours and get the paper
      if you
      > can... hauling that gargantuan cranium about." -- Stuart MacKenzie
    • Adam Smiles
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2004
        >From: robertvosper@...
        >
        >Argh, I have to work this weekend so I cant attend...I work at Games
        >People Play in Cambridge, so if I have to miss it due to work, at
        >least I'll be surrounded by games anyway.

        Bob-

        I hope you're not working a 15 hour day on the weekend. Gaming runs from 9
        am to midnight.
        You should stop by before or after your shift.

        -Adam