Re: Mini SSG SR // UG7 Random Info

  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      Dave F,
      You are to much of a braggart my friend, unlike myself. You will
      be getting your comeuppance this Saturday. Not only will I defeat
      you, but to show my caring side I am dedicating my eventual victory
      at UG7s Wizard Madness Tournament to David Hansel who will not be
      able to make it.

      --
      "Remember the Dah-vid",
      Kostas

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "dfisk_98" <dfisk_98@y...> wrote:
      > Althought it doesn't get to many session reports here, SSG met as
      > usual on Monday night at the Walpole Barnes and Knoble cafe.
      >
      > In attendence, Dave F, Charles, Kostas, Dave B, David H, Joe,
      Eric