Re: UG7: Random Info

  • mrhaleon
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2004
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis"
      <knikolai@y...> wrote:
      > I would like to point out that I am better in Crokinole and Wizard
      > (or Oh Hell) than the elusive "Dampbell". I will also be more than
      > willing to prove it come Saturday.

      That you are better than my sainted twin in Crokinole is no grand
      feat, my friend. Double-hand-amputees with only one eye (no depth-
      perception) are better at that twisted, despicable game than he is
      (or I, for that matter).

      For t'other... You won't be playing in the Walpole B&N Cafe on
      saturday, my friend, so there won't be any hot counter girls to
      distract Dampbell from his mighty play...

      Oh, and just to get it out of the way, in case I run out of time on
      saturday...

      Yugoslavia is NOT a country in europe (though it was at UG4!) and
      Julius Caesar was NOT the first Emperor of Rome (he was a Dictator,
      among other titles).

      --Campbell