Pre-UG7 Game Sale - Most prices reduced

  • Bob Scherer-Hoock
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2004
      Here's what's left - final posting before I try to sell any leftovers
      outside the geographic area. Most prices have been reduced for UG7.
      Prices quoted do not include shipping. Free delivery to UG7. I will
      also make an attempt to hoop up with people somewhere around Route 128
      if you're interested in something and we can't connect at UG7.

      All games are opened and in excellent condition, unless otherwise
      noted.

      All games are being sold on a first-reply, first-gets-it basis.

      Here's the list:

      Baker Street (Ravensburger) - Two-player memory game very, very
      loosely themed on Sherlock Holmes. $10

      Brauerei (Fanfor) - Game of the business of beer-making. $30.

      Colorado County (Schmidt) Bidding game in which the bids lead to
      attempts at territorial control in a Western theme. $20

      Die Fliegende Hollander (Parker Germany) - Klaus Teuber's game of the
      Flying Dutchman. $20.

      Ebb & Flut (Adlung) Two-player card game themed on tidal flow that
      also has solitaire rules. $2

      Ferrari F1 (Clementoni) - Michael Schumacher endorsed car race game -
      $15

      Kanaloa (Bambus) - Sort of a multi-player Kahuna (same designer) on
      steroids. $30

      Ocean (Adlung) - Simple card game bsed on providing water to aquatic
      animal life. $2

      Orient Express (Just Games) - Wayne Schmittberger's game of Clue-like
      deduction, except there is actually a story behind each case. 10 cases
      included. $15.

      Rheingold (Jumbo) - Game of conflict along the Rhein River. I do not
      have English rules for this. $25

      Star Wars Epic Duels (Milton Bradley) - The one with the miniatures of
      all the key Star Wars characters. $15

      Ursuppe/Ursupped 5-6 Player Expansion/Urland - Doris & Frank's amoeba
      splitting game bundled with its expansion and its simpler cousin. All
      three sold together for $70.

      War: Age of Imperialism (Eagle Games) - War game with loads of plastic
      miniatures. $20.

      Thanks for looking. Feel free to ask questions, and please reply to me
      off list. Thanks.

      Bob Scherer-Hoock