Re: [Unity_Games] Gaming group wanted.

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
      At 09:28 PM 2/2/2004 +0000, robertvosper@... wrote:
      >I am a 24 year old guy looking to find a gaming group in the Boston
      >area. I enjoy playing Euro games like El Grande, Puerto Rico, etc.,
      >but convincing my friends to play is like pulling teeth unless its
      >Apples to Apples or Time's Up. If you have a group that could use an
      >extra, or are interested in forming a group, drop me an email.

      Bob,

      Come on over to Unity Games 7 this coming Saturday. It's being held in
      Waltham, check out www.unitygames.org for details. It's a great
      opportunity to meet some of the folks that make up various gaming groups in
      and around Boston. I guarantee that you'll have a good time!

      Mark

      "Head! Pants! Now!! Move that melon of yours and get the paper if you
      can... hauling that gargantuan cranium about." -- Stuart MacKenzie
    • robertvosper@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
        Argh, I have to work this weekend so I cant attend...I work at Games
        People Play in Cambridge, so if I have to miss it due to work, at
        least I'll be surrounded by games anyway.

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Mark Edwards <danger-mouse@c...>
        wrote:
        > At 09:28 PM 2/2/2004 +0000, robertvosper@h... wrote:
        > >I am a 24 year old guy looking to find a gaming group in the Boston
        > >area. I enjoy playing Euro games like El Grande, Puerto Rico, etc.,
        > >but convincing my friends to play is like pulling teeth unless its
        > >Apples to Apples or Time's Up. If you have a group that could use
        an
        > >extra, or are interested in forming a group, drop me an email.
        >
        > Bob,
        >
        > Come on over to Unity Games 7 this coming Saturday. It's being
        held in
        > Waltham, check out www.unitygames.org for details. It's a great
        > opportunity to meet some of the folks that make up various gaming
        groups in
        > and around Boston. I guarantee that you'll have a good time!
        >
        > Mark
        >

        > If you like board games and live in Eastern MA or the surrounding
        areas
        > check out Unity Games -- www.unitygames.org
        >
        > "Head! Pants! Now!! Move that melon of yours and get the paper
        if you
        > can... hauling that gargantuan cranium about." -- Stuart MacKenzie
      • Adam Smiles
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2004
          >From: robertvosper@...
          >
          >Argh, I have to work this weekend so I cant attend...I work at Games
          >People Play in Cambridge, so if I have to miss it due to work, at
          >least I'll be surrounded by games anyway.

          Bob-

          I hope you're not working a 15 hour day on the weekend. Gaming runs from 9
          am to midnight.
          You should stop by before or after your shift.

          -Adam