2038 at UG7

  • jmhuber_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Michael Tsuk, Joe Rushanan, and I have decided to start our UG7
      experience off with a game of 2038, a favorite for each of us. That
      still leaves room for a fourth, if someone is interested.

      A couple of caveats:

      1) To allow the game to finish at a reasonable hour, we're planning
      to start right at the start of UG7.

      2) To allow the game to finish in a reasonable time, we're really
      only looking for an experienced 2038 player (or possibly an
      experienced 18xx player who is familiar with 2038).

      If interested, please email me rather than clutter up the list.

      Thanks,

      Joe