Re: [Unity_Games] Gaming group wanted.

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
      At 09:28 PM 2/2/2004 +0000, robertvosper@... wrote:
      >I am a 24 year old guy looking to find a gaming group in the Boston
      >area. I enjoy playing Euro games like El Grande, Puerto Rico, etc.,
      >but convincing my friends to play is like pulling teeth unless its
      >Apples to Apples or Time's Up. If you have a group that could use an
      >extra, or are interested in forming a group, drop me an email.

      Bob,

      Come on over to Unity Games 7 this coming Saturday. It's being held in
      Waltham, check out www.unitygames.org for details. It's a great
      opportunity to meet some of the folks that make up various gaming groups in
      and around Boston. I guarantee that you'll have a good time!

      Mark

      "Head! Pants! Now!! Move that melon of yours and get the paper if you
      can... hauling that gargantuan cranium about." -- Stuart MacKenzie
    • Adam Smiles
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
        >From: robertvosper@...
        >
        >Hello,
        >I am a 24 year old guy looking to find a gaming group in the Boston
        >area. I enjoy playing Euro games like El Grande, Puerto Rico, etc.,
        >but convincing my friends to play is like pulling teeth unless its
        >Apples to Apples or Time's Up. If you have a group that could use an
        >extra, or are interested in forming a group, drop me an email.
        >Thanks,
        >Bob
        >robertvosper@...

        Bob-

        A great place to meet some local gamers and possibly find a gaming group is
        at Unity Games 7, being held this Saturday in Waltham. There will be 100+
        gamers playing games from 9 am to Midnight.

        You can find details at:

        http://www.unitygames.org/ug7/ug7.htm

        Hopefully you can make it.

        -Adam

        Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software � optimizes dial-up to the max!
      • robertvosper@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
          Argh, I have to work this weekend so I cant attend...I work at Games
          People Play in Cambridge, so if I have to miss it due to work, at
          least I'll be surrounded by games anyway.

          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Mark Edwards <danger-mouse@c...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4, 2004
            >From: robertvosper@...
            >
            >Argh, I have to work this weekend so I cant attend...I work at Games
            >People Play in Cambridge, so if I have to miss it due to work, at
            >least I'll be surrounded by games anyway.

            Bob-

            I hope you're not working a 15 hour day on the weekend. Gaming runs from 9
            am to midnight.
            You should stop by before or after your shift.

            -Adam