Gaming group wanted.

  • robertvosper@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hello,
      I am a 24 year old guy looking to find a gaming group in the Boston
      area. I enjoy playing Euro games like El Grande, Puerto Rico, etc.,
      but convincing my friends to play is like pulling teeth unless its
      Apples to Apples or Time's Up. If you have a group that could use an
      extra, or are interested in forming a group, drop me an email.
      Thanks,
      Bob
      robertvosper@...
    • Felix Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
        Hi Robert,

        There's lots of open gaming groups in the area! You really have your
        picks of time and location around here. Here's a good list to get you on
        your way:

        http://www.unitygames.org/ugsessionlocator.htm

        ( I run "Davis Square Gaming" on that list, which, like many others
        there, is totally open to anyone who wants to come. )

        Felix
      • Mark Edwards
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
          At 09:28 PM 2/2/2004 +0000, robertvosper@... wrote:
          >I am a 24 year old guy looking to find a gaming group in the Boston
          >area. I enjoy playing Euro games like El Grande, Puerto Rico, etc.,
          >but convincing my friends to play is like pulling teeth unless its
          >Apples to Apples or Time's Up. If you have a group that could use an
          >extra, or are interested in forming a group, drop me an email.

          Bob,

          Come on over to Unity Games 7 this coming Saturday. It's being held in
          Waltham, check out www.unitygames.org for details. It's a great
          opportunity to meet some of the folks that make up various gaming groups in
          and around Boston. I guarantee that you'll have a good time!

          Mark

          "Head! Pants! Now!! Move that melon of yours and get the paper if you
          can... hauling that gargantuan cranium about." -- Stuart MacKenzie
        • Adam Smiles
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2004
            >From: robertvosper@...
            >
            >Hello,
            >I am a 24 year old guy looking to find a gaming group in the Boston
            >area. I enjoy playing Euro games like El Grande, Puerto Rico, etc.,
            >but convincing my friends to play is like pulling teeth unless its
            >Apples to Apples or Time's Up. If you have a group that could use an
            >extra, or are interested in forming a group, drop me an email.
            >Thanks,
            >Bob
            >robertvosper@...

            Bob-

            A great place to meet some local gamers and possibly find a gaming group is
            at Unity Games 7, being held this Saturday in Waltham. There will be 100+
            gamers playing games from 9 am to Midnight.

            You can find details at:

            http://www.unitygames.org/ug7/ug7.htm

            Hopefully you can make it.

            -Adam

            Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software � optimizes dial-up to the max!
          • robertvosper@hotmail.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2004
              Argh, I have to work this weekend so I cant attend...I work at Games
              People Play in Cambridge, so if I have to miss it due to work, at
              least I'll be surrounded by games anyway.

              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Mark Edwards <danger-mouse@c...>

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 4, 2004
                >From: robertvosper@...
                >
                >Argh, I have to work this weekend so I cant attend...I work at Games
                >People Play in Cambridge, so if I have to miss it due to work, at
                >least I'll be surrounded by games anyway.

                Bob-

                I hope you're not working a 15 hour day on the weekend. Gaming runs from 9
                am to midnight.
                You should stop by before or after your shift.

                -Adam