Re: [Unity_Games] [Review] Smarty Party

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2004
      I've found Smarty Party to be one of the best new party-type games I've
      played in years. It has gone over well very well as a fun filler between
      meatier games at UG events and especially well with family and friends who
      only casually play boardgames. Plus, any game with rubber pants is OK in my
      book.

      I'm really looking forward to the Smarty Party expansion pack!

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)
    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2004
        --- Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:
        > Plus, any game with
        > rubber pants is OK in my
        > book.

        Dave finally admits in public his problem with
        incontinence. It's all right, Dave, we still love
        you!

        Richard

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
      • Constantine von Hoffman
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2004
          by "we," Richards means "me"

          At 11:57 AM 2/2/2004, Richard ribbed:

          >--- Dave Bernazzani <daveber@...> wrote:
          > > Plus, any game with
          > > rubber pants is OK in my
          > > book.
          >
          >Dave finally admits in public his problem with
          >incontinence. It's all right, Dave, we still love
          >you!
          >
          >Richard

          Constantine

          ROCK IS DEAD!

          Long Live Paper and Scissors!
        • randycoxclemson
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2004
            > > Does anyone know if there's any significant difference between
            the 1996
            > > Mattel version of Campatibility and this one:
            > > http://www.boardgamesexpress.com/gameDetail.asp?ID=319

            From the image, this appears to have the same board layout but
            different image cards, and the cards are the meat of the game. The
            four-player version from a couple of years ago had an improved
            scoring board, but horrific images and no "word" cards (like
            the "sex" or "fantasy" or "?" cards).

            I can't say whether this new edition's images are as top-notch as the
            original Mattel edition, but they probably can't be as bad as the
            clip-art from the four-player edition.

            Glad to see that a quality version may be back in print.