UG7 - Games for Sale

  • Dan Blum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Anything I have listed on BoardgameGeek Marketplace can be delivered
      at UG7, so please take a look (and buy something). There's a fair
      variety, including hard-to-find and/or pricey items such as Train
      Raider, Peloton, etc. Prices are negotiable (to a point).
      The list can be accessed like so:

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=viewuser&username=tool

      I have a number of things not listed there yet for various reasons,
      including

      Ombagi (original Perlhuhn/Goettinger Spiele edition)
      Heimlich & Co. (original Perlhuhn edition, very collectible)
      Das Kollier der Koenigin von Saba (ditto)

      Dan Blum tool@...