Re: [Unity_Games] Pre-UG7 Game Sale (with one auction)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2004
      > Domination (Milton Bradley) - US version of Sid
      > Sackson's Focus, which won German Spiel des
      >Jahres. Box corners torn. $5.

      This is a really great 2P Sid Sackson classic. I brought this to SSG one
      week last year and played a game with Joe (who also found it interesting -
      especially since he cleaned my clock). Well worth the $5 if you are looking
      for a good game that plays a little like Dvonn (in fact, Dvonn feels
      somewhat inspired from Sid's Domination game though I have no proof that the
      designer of Dvonn has played Sid's much older work).

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)