Reminder - MIT Games Society

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 87 , Jan 29, 2004

      MIT Games Society

      Date: Friday, January 30, 2004
      Time: 7:00PM - 12:00AM EST (GMT-05:00)

      We play boardgames, and have a huge library. The MIT SGS has
      been running on Friday nights for over 20 years.

      Recently, we've been playing Puerto Rico, RA, Third Reich,
      Eurorails, Aquire and way too much Titan.

      Good directions at our web site:

      http://www.mit.edu/activities/sgs/

      Open to all.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 87 of 87 , Nov 24, 2005

        MIT Games Society

        Date: Friday, November 25, 2005
        Time: 7:00PM - 1:00AM EST (GMT-05:00)

        We play boardgames, and have a huge library. The MIT SGS has
        been running on Friday nights starting at 7pm for over 20 years.

        Recently, we've been playing San Juan, Puerto Rico, San Marco,
        RA, Third Reich, Aquire, Power Grid, Wizard, Union Pacific and,
        as always, lots and lots of Titan.

        Good directions to our room at MIT at our web site:

        http://www.mit.edu/activities/sgs/

        We continue to meet during the summer months -- we don't miss a
        Friday Night!

        Open to all.