Reminder - Unity Games 7

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2004

      Unity Games 7

      Date: Saturday, February 7, 2004
      Time: All Day

      Unity Games 7 will be a full day of boardgaming and we look
      forward to having as many local boardgamers present as possible.
      The new venue has room for about 180 so there is plenty of room
      for everyone! The ballroom will be open for gaming from 9 AM
      until Midnight. Check out http://www.unitygames.org for more
      details.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 30, 2004