Wizard Scores [was Kids Games]

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2004
      Kostas:

      > Dave could you remind me (us) what was Chuck's
      > score last week in Wizard?

      I hate to mention scores... but let's just say that if we converted the
      temperature (1-to-1) last night to a Wizard score, it would certainly be in
      contention on the final no-trump round to overtake Chuck's score.

      BTW, Randy told me he is ready to defend his title of unofficial UG Wizard
      champion at UG7.

      daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)
      http://www.unitygames.org (Unity Games - Eastern MA Gaming)